Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sleepless NIght with Altec Model Numbers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Sleepless NIght with Altec Model Numbers

    Ever have this happen?

    Went to bed at 9:21 and saw the clock again at 10:05, 12:34, 2:03, 3:11, 4:13, 5:11, 6:04, 7:55, 8:02, finally got up at 8:11.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member voice of the theater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2009
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    1,412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Sleepless NIght with Altec Model Numbers

    Insert Twilight Zone theme music here
    Being of "Sound" Mind

  3. #3
    HB Super Moderator
    Sleepless NIght with Altec Model Numbers


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Sleepless NIght with Altec Model Numbers

    Yeah just about every night for me...

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Sleepless NIght with Altec Model Numbers


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Sleepless NIght with Altec Model Numbers

    The difference between real life and soap operas is the background music...




    Or my life may be like George Lopez told a friend "Man your life is just like a soap opera only with ugly people."
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sleepless NIght with Altec Model Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by bowtie427ss View Post
    Ever have this happen?

    Went to bed at 9:21 and saw the clock again at 10:05, 12:34, 2:03, 3:11, 4:13, 5:11, 6:04, 7:55, 8:02, finally got up at 8:11.
    No, but I used to run a balancer for an automotive OEM, and I'd always see engine displacements.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member mattvandyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2008
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Sleepless NIght with Altec Model Numbers

    I just got new license plates and the numbers are 511 - I see those numbers every day now

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member voice of the theater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2009
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    1,412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Sleepless NIght with Altec Model Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by mattvandyke View Post
    I just got new license plates and the numbers are 511 - I see those numbers every day now
    I notice certain numbers on the clock. I notice when it's 4:40 (tuning note "A") and unfortunately I also notice when it's 9:11.
    Being of "Sound" Mind

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member cradeldorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2010
    Location
    Muskegon Mi.
    Posts
    1,334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Sleepless NIght with Altec Model Numbers

    I always see 4:40 too, but being a Mopar man I figured that was why.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.